Admission Requirements to Lighthouse Academy
Whenever you would like to apply to any of Lighthouse Academy programs, applicants shall submit the following documents to the admission committee:
- A copy of secondary education (based on the 12th grade) or a secondary special or professional education institution
- • All obtained certificates related to the admission
- • Copy of passport (passport for passport-age), national ID, or Driving License.
- Color photos with a resolution of 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- A copy of the working papers from the working papers and a recommendation letter from the working field (for special correspondence course applicants)
- Original and supporting documents of winners of international and national awards, contests, and competitions, having the right to participate
In the case, you are admitted to Graduate School, in addition to the aforementioned requirements, applicants shall submit the following:
- A copy of your BA, BS.C, or University Degree.
- A copy of the Transcript of Marks