Marketing Management and Retail Business course the process of running and managing retail outlets’ day-to-day activities surrounding the selling of goods and services to customers.
Objectives of the course:
This course covers specialized retail modules in marketing. It provides knowledge and skills regarding managing people.
Course Key Information:
Duration: 3 months
Faculty/School: Vocational Studies School
Qualification Attained: Vocational Certificate in Marketing Management and Retail Business
Code of the Course: VSS190
Fees: $ 300
Start Date: November 2022
The modules listed below are those currently intended for delivery in the current academic intake of this course. These may be subject to change in future years as the University regularly revises.
- Consumer behavior: 3 Credits
- Advertising management: 3 Credits
- Competitive marketing: 3 Credits
- Business marketing: 3 Credits
- Salesforce management: 3 Credits
- Services marketing: 3 Credits
- Sales promotion management: 3 Credits
- Brand management: 3 Credits
To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B+). A certificate in management, administration, commerce, or any related field is preferred.
- Business Objects Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Retail Store Manager
- Online Marketing Intelligence Manager
If you would like to enroll in the program, please send an email to Dr. David Baier, Dean of Vocational Studies School, email@example.com