Office Secretaryship course provided by Lighthouse Academy intended to make you proficient in the skill of office secretaryship. The office secretary’s work includes supporting management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communication & organizational skills.
Objectives of the course:
Understand the organizational hierarchy and outlines of functioning, and Comprehend the role of the office secretaryship in a small and medium organization.
Course Key Information:
Duration: 2 months
Faculty/School: Vocational Studies School
Qualification Attained: Vocational Certificate in Office Secretaryship
Code of the Course: VSS181
Fees: $ 300
Start Date: November 2022
The modules listed below are those currently intended for delivery in the current academic intake of this course. These may be subject to change in future years as the University regularly revises.
- Job Functions of a Secretary: 3 Credits
- The role of an office secretary -Duties and responsibilities : 3 Credits
- Office procedures : 3 Credits
- Maintaining public relations : 3 Credits
- Human resources : 3 Credits
- Mail Services and Shipping : 3 Credits
- Organizing Meetings : 3 Credits
- Time Management : 3 Credits
To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B+). A certificate in management, administration, commerce, or any related field is preferred.
If you would like to enroll in the program, please send an email to Dr. David Baier, Dean of Vocational Studies School, firstname.lastname@example.org