Objectives of the course:
This course provides a broad introduction to the many elements that comprise an information system and briefly explores the underlying information technologies and their impact on business organizations.
Course Key Information:
Duration: 3 months
Faculty/School: Vocational Studies School
Qualification Attained: Vocational Certificate in Tourism Management
Code of the Course: VSS186
Fees: $ 400
Start Date: November 2022
The modules listed below are those currently intended for delivery in the current academic intake of this course. These may be subject to change in future years as the University regularly revises.
- Macro Perspective of Tourism and Hospitality: 4 Credits
- Philippine Tourism, Geography, and Culture (w/ Domestic Tour): 4 Credits
- Micro Perspectives of Tourism and Hospitality (with Industry Immersion Tour): 4 Credits
- Asia-Pacific Tourism, Geography, and Culture: 4 Credits
- Professional Image: 4 Credits
- Quality Service Management in Tourism and Hospitality: 4 Credits
To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B+). A certificate in management, Tourism, or any related field is preferred.
Dealing with the IRS
Tax collection expert
If you would like to enroll in the program, please send an email to Dr. David Baier, Dean of Vocational Studies School, firstname.lastname@example.org