Objectives of the course:
SEO is a technique to generate quality and relevant traffic on a website through search engines. It is a powerful technique of digital marketing to promote a business or website on internet media.
Course Key Information:
Duration: 5 months
Faculty/School: Vocational Studies School
Qualification Attained: Vocational Certificate in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Code of the Course: VSS180
Fees: $ 500
Start Date: November 2022
The modules listed below are those currently intended for delivery in the current academic intake of this course. These may be subject to change in future years as the University regularly revises.
- Introduction To SEO: 5 Credits
- Technical SEO: 5 Credits
- Keyword Research Process: 5 Credits
- Content Planning and Creation: 5 Credits
- Keyword Research: 5 Credits
- On-Page Optimization Steps: 5 Credits
- Webmaster / Search Console: 5 Credits
- Google Algorithms and updates: 5 Credits
To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B+). A certificate in management, IT, Computer Sciences, or any related field is preferred.
If you would like to enroll in the program, please send an email to Dr. David Baier, Dean of Vocational Studies School, firstname.lastname@example.org