Sports Nutrition Course presents guidelines for the diet needed to be ready for athletic practice and competition, and how to refuel afterward.
Objectives of the course:
It gives tips on how you can influence your students’ eating habits. Specific examples are provided for what types of foods students should and should not eat to replenish their bodies between activities.
Course Key Information:
Duration: 3 months
Faculty/School: Vocational Studies School
Qualification Attained: Vocational Certificate in Sports Nutrition
Code of the Course: VSS194
Fees: $ 300
Start Date: November 2022
The modules listed below are those currently intended for delivery in the current academic intake of this course. These may be subject to change in future years as the University regularly revises.
- Review of General Nutrition Principals: 5 Credits
- Energy: Fuel Sources for the Working Muscle: 5 Credits
- Diagramming Carbohydrate from Mouth to Muscle: 5 Credits
- Overview of Exercise Metabolism: 5 Credits
- Carbohydrate Recommendations for Athletes: 5 Credits
- Protein Recommendations for Athletes: 5 Credits
To be eligible for admission, you must have English Language (Level B+). A certificate in management, administration, commerce, or any related field is preferred.
Dealing with the IRS
Tax collection expert
If you would like to enroll in the program, please send an email to Dr. David Baier, Dean of Vocational Studies School, email@example.com