Diploma in TESOL is a recognized and valuable qualification for entering the global world of teaching English to speakers of other languages. It is also valuable for upgrading knowledge and skills if you are already teaching.
- Carry out a detailed literature review using relevant bibliographical resources from print and online resources
- Articulate current conceptual and theoretical trends, issues and concerns in the fields of applied linguistics and language pedagogy
- Describe current research issues and concerns
- Summarize significant research findings in the field
- Devise and implement appropriate strategies for students’ own ongoing professional development.
Earning a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) credential is a valuable asset for teachers looking to enter the ESL field. It is a flexible certification that improves a teacher’s chances of being hired.