MBA International Business Syllabus deals with subjects that teach students about various topics on international trade and business.
MBA International Business Subjects are Service Marketing and Customer Relationship Management, Cross-Cultural Consumer and Industrial Buyer Behavior, International Trade Practices, Procedures, and Documentation, Global Strategic Management, International Financial Management, International Advertising, and Brand Management, International Supply Chain Management & Logistics, International Human Resource Management.
- Cross-cultural communication skills.
- Excellent networking abilities.
- Interpersonal influence.
- Adaptive thinking.
- Emotional intelligence.
International MBA like foreign languages, trade finance & Forex risk management, foreign trade policy, and export management make this MBA specialization program truly unique and raise it to the level of international status.
- General Management
- International Marketing
- Service Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- International Trade Practices, Procedures, and Documentation
- International Financial Management
- International Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Global Strategic Management
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility of Business
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Planning
- Operation Research for Business Decision
- International Advertising and Brand Management
- International Human Resource Management